After having completed my studies in Spain, I decided to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Computing in the fall of 2019. Alongside my SU role, I am a student ambassador and a student representative for the school of computing, as well as president of the Computing and Psychology Society. Since then, I have immersed myself into the community by taking up authoritative roles that will impact student life for better.
My Role as Equity and Inclusion Officer
- Making sure that all of the students in the university are treated equally, fairly and inclusively
- Effectively representing student voices across the whole spectrum
- Ensure that all students have the resources that they need to enjoy their time at Buckingham
- To create and promote diversity initiatives for the University
- Ensuring transparent guidelines are in common place