My name is Stephanie and I work alongside Christine Telling. I started my LLB at Buckingham in September 2020. I am originally from Luxembourg and have always felt that we, as individuals, should make reasonable changes to our lifestyles in order to collectively achieve a better tomorrow for our planet. I have a great amount of love for nature, so I feel we should do everything we can to protect it.
My Role as Environmental & Ethical campus liaison
I act in a liaising capacity with the student body on campus. This allows me to give Christine insight into any on-campus information needed to set and execute our environmental goals.
- To share my passion for our environment and ethical practices by engaging with fellow students and creating a culture of sustainability at UoB
- To assess current systems, such as waste management and building efficiency, then work towards greener solutions
- Engage with the local community on joint projects and events
- Organise fun, inviting events for students which promote sustainability
- Overall, get people thinking and learning about this one-of-a-kind, life-giving planet we all live on