As a past president of Drama society and Vice-President of the Gaming society, Henry has extensive experience in getting students involved in societies and extra-curricular activities. He studied Economics with Applied Computing and is keen to apply everything he has learnt as a student to his role as vice president.
Don't forget to make him laugh, you won't regret it!
My Role as VP - Activities Officer
- I am here to listen to the students and societies and advocate for their needs from the SU and University, as such, if anything needs to be brought up from the students’ end, I am the person to communicate with
- I am also fully in support of students who would like to create a new society or revive a pre-existing one.
- Continue to support all of the societies we have in the activities they run throughout the term
- Another part of my role in the SU is to drive union activity and content. I will plan events, of all types, from the SU side and will try to ensure that students have as many fun activities to engage with as possible
- To invigorate our University's society culture by creating a stronger, more inclusive infrastructure
- To reward societies for their performance
- Create more extracurricular opportunities for students
- To find a creative solution for the water in front of the OTM