Roy provides general advice to student and assists with administrative support for the Wellbeing, Skills and Diversity team, working closely with the Disability Officer.
His remit includes:
- General enquiries and signposting
- Appointment booking
- Providing administrative support to the Students First team
- Advising students concerning medical registration
- Making arrangements for on-campus sexual health clinics
- Liaising with other University departments.
His remit within the Disability Office Includes:
- Assessment of individual needs to facilitate access to teaching, learning and assessments (evidence may be required)
- Guidance (in collaboration with Academic Skills Department) for academic staff concerning inclusive teaching, learning and assessments
- Help with enquiries about the Government’s Disabled Students’ Access scheme