WELCOME TO CAREERS AND EMPLOYABILITY!
Visit our other pages
Careers events and workshops - Booking now open for Autumn Term workshops!
Guidance for international students
Jobs and work experience
Meet the team
Postgraduate study information
Starting your own business
What can I do with my degree?
What we do
We can help you prepare for your future by:
- exploring your career and further study options
- developing skills and self-awareness that will help you achieve your goals
- prepare to succeed in a competitive graduate job market.
How to get support
Use the RESOURCES in our careers and employability portal Horizons (see below for quick-access links)
Check the JOBS AND WORK EXPERIENCE listings here
Participate in our EVENTS, including webinars and workshops – details and online booking here
Attend a one-to-one CAREER CONSULTATION via MS Teams – email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
Visit us on campus for a DROP-IN coversation (no booking needed), every Wedesday during term time:
- 9:00-12:30 at Hunter Street Campus (ground floor of Vinson Building)
- 13:30-17:00 at Verney Park Campus (Careers and Employability office in the Franciscan Library, ground floor)
Follow us on SOCIAL MEDIA: Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook
Join BRIGHT NETWORK here (it's free!) to be connected with a network of 300+ graduate employers.
The University of Buckingham is proud to be a partner of Bright Network. Bright Network is a careers organisation that connects ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the opportunities, advice and insights to get ahead. With 300+ leading partner employers and 280,000+ members already on board, Bright Network is future-proofing the workforce, empowering members with access to brilliant opportunities at global companies, ensuring that you, as the next generation, find the future that you deserve.
Download your free copy of the Bright Network Graduate Career Guide 2020/21 here
- Login to your exclusive careers and employability portal, Horizons, to find the CV Builder, Interview Simulator, 1000s of articles, videos and tools to keep you ahead of the crowd.
- Check your email on Friday afternoons for your weekly issue of Career News, bringing you a round-up of the latest careers advice from leading global publications.
Quick-access links to our most popular careers resources: