My name is Karina and I’m an international student that came to the uni at the end of 2020! I have always been incredibly passionate about mental health and hope to do my best in representing you and your welfare needs! Keep in mind that you can always reach me, either by email or Instagram (@votekarina / @karagyozzova) and we can go through anything you might need!
My Role as Welfare Officer
- Represent the students from a welfare perspective;
- Work towards meeting all of their needs;
- Be a proactive voice in the Students’ Union and voice any problems/concerns I or the student body might have;
- Make mental health less of a taboo topic - it's okay not to be okay!
- Work with the Wellbeing department to ensure that students are aware of the services they offer;
- Organize more events that lower the stress levels that students experience;